Choose the best plan for you that serves the county where you live. To find out which plans serve your county, go to Compare plans.
Use these questions to help you choose a plan:
- Do you want to keep your doctor or clinic or do you want a new one?
- Does the health plan have the doctors, hospitals and specialists you use? To find out, go to Find a provider.
- Do you need a Primary Care Provider (PCP) who speaks a certain language?
- How far are you willing to travel to see your PCP?
- Does anyone in your family have special health needs?
- What extra services does the plan have? To see each plan's extra services, go to Compare plans.
To choose or change a health plan:
- To find which health plans are available where you live, and the extra programs and services for each health plan, go to Compare plans.
- If you have a provider you want to keep, check which health plan your provider works with by going to Find a provider.
- You can also see where doctors, hospitals and specialists are located on a map and which languages they speak by going to Find a provider.
- To choose a PCP and health plan, go to Enroll.
- For questions or help choosing a health plan, call our PA Enrollment Services at 1-800-440-3989.