To enroll, you choose a health plan and a doctor. Enroll on line, by phone, or by mail. You can enroll if you have Medical Assistance and, either you were told by your County Assistance Office to enroll, or you got an enrollment packet in the mail.
Enroll right away! If you don’t enroll, a health plan and a doctor (PCP) will be chosen for you. Please do not let that happen!
• On June 1, 2013, AmeriHealth Mercy Health Plan is changing its name to AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania.
• On June 1, 2013, Keystone Mercy Health Plan is changing its name to Keystone First.
• Enrollment is closed for Keystone First.
• Keystone First will be taking members in the future.
THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS
• If you are pregnant and in Keystone First when your baby is born, your baby will automatically be in Keystone First too.
• If you are in Keystone First, anyone added to your household who is new to Medical Assistance will automatically be in Keystone First.
• If you are in Keystone First and lose Medical Assistance eligibility, but come back on Medical Assistance within 6 months, you will automatically come back into Keystone First.
Find doctors near you
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm